The AFOS SECO 2021 meeting is scheduled for April 26-27 at the Ritz Carlton Atlanta.
The SECO meeting will follow on April 28 – May 2 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta and will be offered as an in-person event, with options for virtual attendance.
We are working closely with the Ritz Carlton to ensure all health and safety precautions are in place, as well as upholding all nationally recommended precautions, including mandatory mask-wearing and social distancing.
Registration is NOW open!
AFOS Meeting includes:
- 10+ Hours of excellent COPE approved CE including Service Chiefs’ Breakout Sessions
- AFOS 2021 Business Meeting
- Newest technology and innovations in the AFOS Exhibit Hall
- Service Camaraderie
- Fantastic city and fun event!
- Plus, receive incredible savings on the combined AFOS/SECO program!!
Your registration also includes membership to SECO University. A premier online CE platform valued at $295.
Call for Courses!!!
|AFOS is pleased to announce a fantastic opportunity for residents and members across all services to showcase their unique or challenging cases.
AFOS is looking for interesting cases for the upcoming AFOS SECO 2021 meeting in Atlanta. You will have the chance to gain professional development and hone your presenting skills.
Please submit your cases by clicking on the link. Deadline March 5, 2021