Intraocular Pressure in Glaucoma
Submission window: May 1, 2017 to July 31, 2017
Publication date: January 2018
Topics targeted for this issue include:
- Advances in anterior segment imaging emphasizing the anatomy, physiology, and pathology of glaucoma
- Novel drug mechanisms and advances in sustained-release medications for IOP control
- Advances in IOP measurement, including continuous monitoring, diurnal rhythms, etc.
- The influence of intracranial pressure, ocular perfusion pressure and IOP on glaucoma
- Ocular tissue biomechanics and IOP
- Care delivery models and the use of technology in screening/telemedicine
- The role of patient adherence and health behaviors in glaucoma therapy
Articles will be selected for the Feature Issue by the Guest Editorial team and the Editor-in-Chief based on quality and topical relevance. All papers accepted in the peer review process will be published in OVS in a timely fashion. The window of opportunity for manuscript submission is May 1, 2017, to July 31, 2017. Early submissions are encouraged; and will receive priority for E-publication on the journal website (www.optvissci.com). Publication date: January 2018. All manuscripts will be peer reviewed and must be submitted online at http://ovs.edmgr.com.
Submissions must be prepared according to the Instructions for Authors available at http://edmgr.ovid.com/ovs/accounts/ifauth.htm. During submission, in the “Author’s Comments” box, note that your paper is being submitted for consideration of this Feature Issue. Contact the Editorial Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any questions.